www.zeroshell.org Forum Index www.zeroshell.org
Linux Distribution for server and embedded devices

SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile  Log inLog in  Log in to check your private messagesPrivate Message 

forward ext ip over vpn

View previous topic :: View next topic  
simondosmith

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:36 pm    Post subject: forward ext ip over vpn Reply with quote

Hi,

ive got a problem at the moment with trying to forward external IP address from our datacenter to our servers at our office

we have a virtual zeroshell running in the datacenter with 5 ext ips on ETH00

we then have another virtual zeroshell running at our office and they are both VPNed together (LAN TO LAN)

the vpns have assigned ip address of 192.168.123.254(datacenter) and 253(office)

i have setup routing on the datacenter zeroshell so the router can PING and TRACE my servers on there internal ip addresses without any problem

i followed this guide
Quote:
http://www.zeroshell.net/listing/1_1_NAT_in_ZeroShell.pdf
to enter the iptables to forward the ips to our internal ip range (192.168.99.xx) but it just doesnt work Sad

i can see on the nat table the BYTES and PKTS are highing when i send a request to say port 80 (HTTP) but the page never loads Sad

any ideas people what i might be doing wrong?

p.s i have also tried bridging the VPN and ETH01 in my office so it can see the servers direct (no routing) but still doesnt work Sad

Kindest Regards

Simon
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zeroshell.org Forum Index -> ZeroShell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: