www.zeroshell.org Forum Index www.zeroshell.org
Linux Distribution for server and embedded devices

SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile  Log inLog in  Log in to check your private messagesPrivate Message 

Easy to use Grandma-Proof user management control panel

View previous topic :: View next topic  
diglo-eng

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:31 pm    Post subject: Easy to use Grandma-Proof user management control panel Reply with quote

Hello everyone, i have made this very very very simplified user management interface which allows an unexperienced user to add, remove and view the status of users.

The addition is done by specifying user name, description and days of validity, the user name and password are generated randomly and when you are finished you can print a ticket with the credentials to be given to the customer.

You can get this script here, from my own blog.

Feel free to use/modify and enhance it, let me know and give credit if due.

diglo
matthew.a.squires

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:32 pm    Post subject: Does it come in English? Reply with quote

Does the Web Interface come in the English Language?
diglo-eng

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, my website is in italian but my interface in in english!
http://diglo.altervista.org/archivio/scarica.php?nome=zs-panel-0.2&rar
matthew.a.squires

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:17 pm    Post subject: Help with Setup and Configuration Reply with quote

Sorry for my Ignorance..

I do not know how to configure a PHP Server.
I was looking at the Configuration file and I was lost.

Also; what do I do with the zs-panel-0.2 file? Does it need to be install in ZeroShell or does it remain on the computer and the PHP Server is pointed to it?

If it needs to be installed onto Zeroshell, what are the instructions?
If PHP needs to use it, what are the instructions?

Thank You very much for your Help....
diglo-eng

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello, this is NOT a plugin, this is kinda of a web application, which runs on a PHP+APACHE webserver. It can run a PC on the same network of the ZS machine or on a remote webserver with curl and https client connections enabled.

To make it work under windows you can install EasyPHP and then put the files in the /www directory, then edit the configuration.php file with user, password and the IP of the ZS interface on which the web interface is running and then type into your browser http://127.0.0.1 EASY!

diglo
matthew.a.squires

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:09 am    Post subject: Getting an Error when creating a User Reply with quote

Getting an Error when creating a User

Quote:
Warning: fopen(): Unable to find the wrapper "https" - did you forget to enable it when you configured PHP? in C:\Program Files (x86)\EasyPHP-5.4.0RC4\www\aggiungi.php on line 92

Warning: fopen(https://192.168.8.1/cgi-bin/kerbynet?B1=Submit&Section=User&Action=SaveAdd&STk=11ffa98a839742a8323d8db0b2260ac289976576&user_sel=&type=user&x509cn=&shadowExpire=06%2F08%2F2012&UpdateExpire=yes&uid=osarup&uidNumber=&primaryGroup=&gidNumber=&homeDirectory=%2Fhome%2Fosarup&shell=sh&loginShell=%2Fbin%2Fsh&givenName=Test&sn=Data&o=&gecos=+Exp.+08%2F06%2F2012&mail=&telephoneNumber=&Expiration_date_mm=06&Expiration_date_dd=08&Expiration_date_yyyy=2012&ClassName=DEFAULT&PW=qadenino&CoPW=qadenino&K5=yes&vlan=&WIFI=yes): failed to open stream: Invalid argument in C:\Program Files (x86)\EasyPHP-5.4.0RC4\www\aggiungi.php on line 92

Warning: feof() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\Program Files (x86)\EasyPHP-5.4.0RC4\www\aggiungi.php on line 94

Warning: fread() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\Program Files (x86)\EasyPHP-5.4.0RC4\www\aggiungi.php on line 95

In the aggiungi.php file, lines 90 through 100 are:

Quote:
$url.="&K5=yes&vlan=&WIFI=yes";

$fp = fopen($url, 'r');
$line="";
while (!feof ($fp)) {
$line.= fread ($fp, 1028);
}

$posErr=strrpos($line,"ERROR:",0);
$Err=substr($line,$posErr,20);

PLEASE HELP

**** IGNORE HELP REQUEST ****

The issue was that I had LDAP running and it is not pointing to an Active Directory server.
Becareful with running LDAP when it is not pointing to an AD Server, I caused my ZeroShell to Crash and forces a recreation of the Profile.

Last edited by matthew.a.squires on Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
piszbad

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I just wanted to thank for this great tool. I had some problems with php5-curl missing on Debian but now everything works fine.
If You are going to develop this website to a multilanguage and will need the Polish translation don't hesitate to contact me.
Regards
Marcin
BSOD

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:12 pm    Post subject: Custom Zeroshell GUI Reply with quote

Diglo, Thanks for sharing your script for creating new users. Do you know if it is possible to modify the Zeroshell HTML GUI directly? I am using Zeroshell on a mobile platform to switch between 4 WAN connections (two cost based satellite connections, one 3G and one WiFi). I would like to create a few custom pages to allow authenticated users to switch between the connections themselves.
Thans for the help.

Jim
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zeroshell.org Forum Index -> ZeroShell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: