www.zeroshell.org Forum Index www.zeroshell.org
Linux Distribution for server and embedded devices

SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile  Log inLog in  Log in to check your private messagesPrivate Message 

Zeroshell manual routing and port forwarding issues

View previous topic :: View next topic  
m_elias

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:22 pm    Post subject: Zeroshell manual routing and port forwarding issues Reply with quote

Most of my manual routing and port forwarding experience comes from using dd-wrt on linksys routers so I think I have a decent handle on how it works. Now I'm playing around with zeroshell with it's net balancer balancing two wan connections and it's NATing both connections and failing over etc but for the life of me I can't get it to port forward to my web server or manually route ICMP pings. It's manually routing http traffic properly but not ICMP. All I did was add a static route in network->router, does the firewall need some entries too? For port forwarding I entered the relevant into in network->router->virtual server. Selected the wan interface, any IP, protocol TCP, local port 81 (incoming port), and my web server IP and remote port 80.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zeroshell.org Forum Index -> ZeroShell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: