www.zeroshell.org Forum Index www.zeroshell.org
Linux Distribution for server and embedded devices

SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile  Log inLog in  Log in to check your private messagesPrivate Message 

Mobile devices captive portal popup disappears

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tasyoshop

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:28 pm    Post subject: Mobile devices captive portal popup disappears Reply with quote

Hi All,

Most of all I'm very thankful to zeroshell and fulvio for developing this very useful system.

My hotspot setup is working ok but i notice that on every mobile devices (iphone, android and windows mobile) after they login to captive portal the popup (where you see the cost,price,Mb etc.) disappears after a few seconds.

I want to update the MB used by the user every 5mins without disconnection. I set the zeroshell authenticator validity to 5mins but user disconnected and need to key-in again his/her username password every 5mins.

Possible to auto detect users used MB so that if the user reach the maximum limit of MB Traffic (200MB) the user will be disconnected? because what happen is that i set my Authenticator validity to 30mins and even the user reach the limit MB Traffic (200MB) the user still download or browse on net until 30mins Authenticator validity triggers and thats the time he/she will be disconnected.

Please advice.

Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zeroshell.org Forum Index -> ZeroShell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: