www.zeroshell.org Forum Index www.zeroshell.org
Linux Distribution for server and embedded devices

SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile  Log inLog in  Log in to check your private messagesPrivate Message 

Sub Interface on WAN

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zeroshell.org Forum Index -> Embedded Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
techsupport_odusee

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:01 am    Post subject: Sub Interface on WAN Reply with quote

Good day,

Hi Fulvio,

One of the website of mine loads very slow. It was under an subinterface IP.

Example

WAN1 : ETH01:00 x.x.x.14 /29 => primary
ETH01:01 x.x.x.11 /29 => sub interface

Webserver port forward x.x.x.11 /29 (WAN ETH01:01) -> x.x.8.22/24 (LAN ETH00:01) loads slow around 60sec

but

Webserver port forward x.x.x14 /29 (WAN ETH01:00)-> x.x.2.239 /24 (LAN ETH00:00) loads faster around 10-15sec

I did not get it why when the webserver will be port forward on the second sub interface of the WAN it loads very slow.

UNIT SPEC: Xeon(R) CPU W3550 @ 3.07GHz
8Gb RAM
500 gb harddisk

ZEROSHELL 3.4.0 use

This is not virtual.

I have no complain when it was on zeroshell 3.0.0 and it was virtual before.

Please help me regarding this one. I need it badly what cause it to slow. it is not in the server because when I switch the WAN IP it loads fast.

I doublecheck. I swap the WAN from x.x.x.14/29 to x.x.x.11/29 and it loads better. I think there is some problem when using port 80. I just new in zeroshell but I think there is something wrong. I did use pfsense before and not incounter this problem.

Hope for your quick response fulvio. Because I cannot utilize my range of public IP and having problem in website because it takes some delay in loading when using subinterface ETH01:01.

Thanks
Janus

Last edited by techsupport_odusee on Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:03 am; edited 6 times in total
techsupport_odusee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:30 am    Post subject: Sub Interface on WAN Reply with quote

FYI...

This happen for the webserver.. the site load slow in port 80. but it has no problem on other. it takes of 45-50sec difference.

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zeroshell.org Forum Index -> Embedded Devices All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: