www.zeroshell.org Forum Index www.zeroshell.org
Linux Distribution for server and embedded devices

SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile  Log inLog in  Log in to check your private messagesPrivate Message 

Thank you ...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rodb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:48 pm    Post subject: Thank you ... Reply with quote

Thank you for creating Zeroshell. It is a very helpful product that allows a lot of things to get done without needing a ton of IP Addresses.

------

Rod Bowman
rodb

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 4:46 am    Post subject: Still Loving ZS Reply with quote

I'm still loving ZeroShell ... just added a new test location and setup ZeroShell to support it.

I have also created a BASH Script to help deploy all of the Port 22 ports for my private subnet. It works great in the great as a NAT/Virtual Server Script in ZeroShell.

Let me know if any one is interested in it.

--Rod
Glorioux

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:51 pm    Post subject: Thank Fulvio Reply with quote

I have been looking for a power software router that I tested many, however I found the ZeroShell as an OpenSource Platform the one I was look for a while. Its is simple and powerful as It is based on Linux I fill so comfortable either financial and technically work with.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zeroshell.org Forum Index -> ZeroShell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: