www.zeroshell.org Forum Index www.zeroshell.org
Linux Distribution for server and embedded devices

SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile  Log inLog in  Log in to check your private messagesPrivate Message 

How to open captive portal automatically for all devices?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
-sandro-

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:58 am    Post subject: How to open captive portal automatically for all devices? Reply with quote

Hello,
is there a way to connect to the wifi network and open the captive portal automatically for all devices (force opening the browser)?

Currently on Android devices (at least from 5.0) you get the standard system notification that the network requires you to login. On iOS (I tried the latest version with iPhone 7 plus) once you connect you get no indication whatsoever that you need to login unless you open Safari and you try to open a webpage.

With my Android devices it happened sometimes that on public hotspots chrome opens automatically (not sure what system they used though). Is there a way to this for Android AND iOS ith zeroshell?
Or alternatively some kind of indication on iOS that informs the user that it's not just an open network and you need to login.

I'm currently using
zeroshell Release 3.5.0
zerotruth ver. 3.0

Thank you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zeroshell.org Forum Index -> ZeroTruth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: