www.zeroshell.org Forum Index www.zeroshell.org
Linux Distribution for server and embedded devices

SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile  Log inLog in  Log in to check your private messagesPrivate Message 

Config of Contivity 1100

View previous topic :: View next topic  
econst

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:19 pm    Post subject: Config of Contivity 1100 Reply with quote

Hi All,

First post here. Have a Nortel Contivity 1100 device that I have installed ZS 3.7.1 on. This device is basically a Pentium3 board with 4 LAN ports and 1 WAN port. It has 2 PCI slots to add additional modules/cards. I have read that others have used this device to install MonoWall.

Once the device boots, I can use the serial console to run the command that comes up. If I issue the command "lspci", I can see the Ethernet cards. I however can not access the GUI at the default IP address. Has anyone tried this device.
econst

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noted that on the connection status of my network port on my notebook, there is no received packets. My port is ok. I have tried several options to try to get the port to work, but to no avail. Anyone has an idea?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zeroshell.org Forum Index -> ZeroShell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: