www.zeroshell.org Forum Index www.zeroshell.org
Linux Distribution for server and embedded devices

SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile  Log inLog in  Log in to check your private messagesPrivate Message 

WiFi N300 speed issue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zeroshell.org Forum Index -> Signal a BUG
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BLVCK

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:47 am    Post subject: WiFi N300 speed issue Reply with quote

Hello everybody! I've been using Zeroshell for a few months and I think that is a good software for homemade routers, easy to configure, and that, but I notice a issue in the wireless speed, I'm using a laptop with Zeroshell installed, and a USB WLAN Adapter (TP-LINK WN822N v3 300mbps with an Atheros 9287 and 7010 chipset), I'm using the laptop as a Wireless router (for copy some media between computers in Wireless and use the internet) the problem that noticed is the maximum speed link is 65mbps, I tried all but nothing successfully, and the other thing is that the 65mbps isn't used at all, I'm getting maximum around 5mb/s (45mbps), I changed the speed link to 54mbps , and the maximum speed had slowed when I copy a file from the computer in the WAN, to the wifi-connected computer, I slowed down the link to 54mbps, and got speeds of 3mb/s, so I don't know what is happening, the other thing is that I don't have a extreme ping, is ever 1ms or <1ms of ping. I tried all, but nothing successfully. I hope that you can help me please Crying or Very sad

Thank you Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zeroshell.org Forum Index -> Signal a BUG All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: