www.zeroshell.org Forum Index www.zeroshell.org
Linux Distribution for server and embedded devices

SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile  Log inLog in  Log in to check your private messagesPrivate Message 

Script and automate configuration

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zeroshell.org Forum Index -> Linux and Networking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
math34

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:49 pm    Post subject: Script and automate configuration Reply with quote

Hi Fulvio,

I love to work with your LiveCD. I manage lot of VLAN and IP Range and all working fine !!!! We have 4 Server running ZeroShell. Thanks à lot for this great job.

To growing up to our next step we need to automate/script some actions like VLAN creation and IP affectation accross SSH.

We need to create more than 200 vlan and add IP to each VLAN and we automatize this action.

What do you advice ?

We have try with your script ./script/createvlan ETH00 123 "VLAN 123" ... It working but we can't manage it accross Web interface after.

thanks in advance,
Math
totototototo

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:53 pm    Post subject: A solution? Reply with quote

Hi guys,

I have the same need. Do you have a solution to automatize these actions?

I think Fulvio that you should be use in futur versions a text file for you configuration. Today, I like very well your job but sincerely I think that the DB is the biggest default.
If you have a solution to script it...

Thank you and again, zeroshell is a really good product.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zeroshell.org Forum Index -> Linux and Networking All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: