www.zeroshell.org Forum Index www.zeroshell.org
Linux Distribution for server and embedded devices

SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile  Log inLog in  Log in to check your private messagesPrivate Message 

Release 2.0.RC1 not connected PPPoE

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ztao

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:29 am    Post subject: Release 2.0.RC1 not connected PPPoE Reply with quote

Hello!
I am happy to test your product, very good, but a functional test can not be used in the testing process!
Specific testing purposes: wan port do adsl-pppoe dial-up and adsl-pppoe dialing vlan do! ROUTEOS to simulate pppoe server. pppoe-server NIC to do trunk

Create multiple vlan and multiple vlan pppoe-server. ZeroShell a NIC the wan ports alone the test pppoe dial-up, you can not dial up, do the the vlan dialing can not dial up.

I changed the other software such as: pfsense to do vlan dialing can be good, but the same environment zeroShell can not. Please fix this problem!
I want to make a function that can do policy routing routing table to import and export in text form. So without an editor, specify the table to go out with that line (isp).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zeroshell.org Forum Index -> ZeroShell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: