www.zeroshell.org Forum Index www.zeroshell.org
Linux Distribution for server and embedded devices

SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile  Log inLog in  Log in to check your private messagesPrivate Message 

Custom compile in zeroshell

View previous topic :: View next topic  
aseques

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:16 am    Post subject: Custom compile in zeroshell Reply with quote

Hello, I intend to do a simple guide to compile software for zeroshell. I would like to be able to have some simple steps to follow so we could build existant/new software in zeroshell which at the moment is quite dificult.

I wrote those steps in file called COMPILE within the repository at zeroshell-documentation https://bitbucket.org/aseques/zeroshell-documentation

My main problem at the moment is that there are some missing pieces in the repository.
@fulvio or someone with the knowledge, could you have a look at that?
aseques

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just updated the instructions to compile for the current RC2. Still the issues with the configure are there.
Does anyone have an idea to fix these messages I got when compiling racoon?

Code:

./configure

checking netinet6/ipsec.h usability... no
checking netinet6/ipsec.h presence... no
checking for netinet6/ipsec.h... no
checking netipsec/ipsec.h usability... no
checking netipsec/ipsec.h presence... no
checking for netipsec/ipsec.h... no
checking /lib/modules/3.4.19-ZS/build/include/linux/pfkeyv2.h usability... no
checking /lib/modules/3.4.19-ZS/build/include/linux/pfkeyv2.h presence... yes
configure: WARNING: /lib/modules/3.4.19-ZS/build/include/linux/pfkeyv2.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: /lib/modules/3.4.19-ZS/build/include/linux/pfkeyv2.h:     check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: /lib/modules/3.4.19-ZS/build/include/linux/pfkeyv2.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: /lib/modules/3.4.19-ZS/build/include/linux/pfkeyv2.h:     section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"
configure: WARNING: /lib/modules/3.4.19-ZS/build/include/linux/pfkeyv2.h: proceeding with the compiler's result
checking for /lib/modules/3.4.19-ZS/build/include/linux/pfkeyv2.h... no
checking /usr/src/linux/include/linux/pfkeyv2.h usability... no
checking /usr/src/linux/include/linux/pfkeyv2.h presence... yes
configure: WARNING: /usr/src/linux/include/linux/pfkeyv2.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: /usr/src/linux/include/linux/pfkeyv2.h:     check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: /usr/src/linux/include/linux/pfkeyv2.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: /usr/src/linux/include/linux/pfkeyv2.h:     section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"
configure: WARNING: /usr/src/linux/include/linux/pfkeyv2.h: proceeding with the compiler's result
checking for /usr/src/linux/include/linux/pfkeyv2.h... no
configure: error: Unable to find linux-2.6 kernel headers. Aborting.
aseques

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Answering to myself, racoon isn't needed anymore in my environment because now client vpn can be established in major systems (including android and apple ios).
So I am updating this guide for the current rc3 and switching into compiling rsync.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zeroshell.org Forum Index -> ZeroShell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: