www.zeroshell.org Forum Index www.zeroshell.org
Linux Distribution for server and embedded devices

SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile  Log inLog in  Log in to check your private messagesPrivate Message 

Problem with Accouting/Authorization. oLDAP+RADIUS+Zeroshell

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sarlanga

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:08 pm    Post subject: Problem with Accouting/Authorization. oLDAP+RADIUS+Zeroshell Reply with quote

Hi everybody ! English is not my natal language, so please forgive me Sad

Im having a problem with zeroshell, tried on 3.5.0 and 3.6.0, the thing is when trying to put openLDAP, zeroshell and a radius server, the Accounting and Authorization part doesnt seem to work.

The authentication from radius and ldap is working, the Thing is that zeroshell shows the clien logged on Accounting, but I cannot put quotas, o bandwith, or any kind of restriction. I think the problem is that to use the accounting and authorization, needs to be a local user.

Is there a way to export from ldap, and import to zeroshell/radius ? I have ~1400 users in the AD, so doing this manually is kinda harsh.

Any kind of thoughts, or solutions are very welcome. Please comment what you have in mind, cause I'm out of ideas.

In advance, thank you all.

Sarlanga.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zeroshell.org Forum Index -> ZeroShell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: