After upgrade to release 2.0.RC1 missing PPPoE connection
09:29:16 pppd 2.4.3 started by root, uid 0
09:29:16 Using interface ppp0
09:29:16 Connect: ppp0 /dev/pts/0
09:29:18 Modem hangup
09:29:18 Connection terminated.
I had the same problem. But I solved it!
For its decision it is necessary to make the following:
1. To start SSH server and also be connected to it.
2. To pass to a console mode.
3. In folder /etc/ppp/ remove the resolv.conf file.
4. Run pppoe-setup script, to a question of DNS answer “server”, on a question to use the rules iptables answer – not to use.
5. Run pppoe-start script. If you use SSH client, simply close it.
It works! But I didn’t try to reboot the server. Probably settings can’t save.
P.S.: Excuse for my English, I used the translator…