I’m a bit confused about how my zeroshell router is acting.
everything except the gateway is working.
Get zeroshell to act as a residental gateway with NAT.
1. set the IP of ETH00 to: 192.168.1.1/24
2. enabled the DHCP server in zeroshell for ETH00
range: 192.168.1.100 – 192.168.1.200
3. Enable DCHP client on ETH01
4. Create a bridge with ETH01 and ETH00
5. Enable NAT on the bridge
6. Enable DHCP-client on the bridge
and here is the problem, the bridge gets the IP from my private network (192.168.1.100 in most cases).
I have got i going for a while if I first add ETH01 to a bridge, then enable the DHCP client it gets a adress from my ISP. Then I add ETH00 to the bridge. If I do like that it works until the DHCP lease expires, then I get the same problem as before.