Forum Replies Created
May be below steps will help you.. 1.Open the ‘Basic Setup’ tab of the DD-WRT router. ….
2.For the ‘Use DHCP’ option, select ‘Yes’.
3.In the ‘Gateway (PPTP Server)’, type the name of the server that you desire to use. …
4. Navigate to ‘DHCP Server’ and ensure that it is ‘enabled’.
5. Go to menu bar and click ‘Status’. Then click on ‘WAN’ tab. Click ‘Connect’.
Hello i m facing same issue for trying AP with 2 interfaces. i had follow your above steps but it still not working.. any one can help???
1. Select Configuration> All Profiles. The All Profile Management window opens.
2. Select RF Managementto expand the RF Management section.
3. Select Adaptive Radio Management (ARM) Profile. Any currently defined ARM profiles appears in the right pane of the window. If you have not yet created any ARM profiles, this pane displays the default profile only.
4. To create a new profile with all default settings, enter a name in the entry blank. The name must be 1–63 characters, and can be composed of alphanumeric characters, special characters and spaces. If your profile name includes a space, it must be enclosed within quotation marks.
5. Click Add.
To create a new ARM profile via the command-line interface, access the CLI in config mode and issue the following command.